You are hereDOLOMITI CUP 2021


By webmaster - Posted on 07 April 2021

 Stage e Dolomiti Cup 2021

At the start of this week 14 the covid-19 situation in Europe is preventing us to make a proper decision on the realization of our training stage and Dolomiti Cup as planned.
Although the actual situation seems to develop in the right direction, we will have to act according to the rules and regulations of the authorities.
Considering that, we postpone our decision till week 17.   Friday 30th April we will post our final decision, based on the actual possibilities.
In the meantime: stay healthy and if any questions: do not hesitate to contact us.

Staff ASD Belluno